Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Great value, great food, great drinks—at The Nags Head pub, we don’t do things by halves! Bring the whole family for a slap-up meal, treat your better half to lunch or dinner, or bring a business associate for a drink and brainstorming session. Whatever your reasons for visiting, we guarantee you’ll feel right at home.
Our two-for-one menu of classic pub meals, adventurous specials, and weekend carvery is built to please, whatever your tastes. If you’re a traditional pub grub person, you’ll fall in love all over again with favourite dishes. Feeling like trying something different? Our daily specials board is nearly as big as the menu, and includes dishes from around the world as well as a long list of chef’s choices. From exotic curries to original twists on classic British meals, there’s something for every appetite.
Kids get a great selection too. Our children’s menu is packed with top choices and perfect plates for mini monsters! Sweet tooth? Prepare to be wowed. Our ice cream parlour delivers the goods. And our hot puddings include all-time favourites. Dig in!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus